Beadbags Classic Messenger / school bag Ri81TJ orange with blue border
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Our modern messenger bag with plenty of storage space, a stylish design and a robust Tampenjan strap.
- Height: 23cm; Width: 28cm; Depth: 8cm
- Made from recycled rice sack material
- 100% fairly produced, certified by the WFTO
- Closable with Velcro flap and zipper
- The messenger bag has a zipped compartment on the outside at the front
- Inside, it has two slip pockets and one zipped pocket, plus a front zipped pocket under the Velcro flap
- Equipped with a resistant, detachable Tampenjan harness from German deep sea ports (Wilhelmshaven, Bremerhaven, Hamburg)
More product highlights for you:
- This messenger bag is not only stylish, with its numerous compartments it also offers enough space to store everything important and to find it again quickly
- The material is robust and light at the same time
- Our Ri81TJ is enthusiastic about its colors and brings pure joie de vivre
- The orange Tampenjan belt (100% made in Germany) is not only very stable, but also a real eye-catcher
- By using upcycling products, you make an active contribution to avoiding plastic waste
- You are individual, this universal carrier bag is too - each bag is unique and is mainly produced by physically handicapped people, eg landmine victims, under the umbrella of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) in Cambodia. You make a valuable contribution to securing the livelihood of the local people.
As this is an upcycled product, the motifs may vary, but the basic colors remain the same. Each product is unique.
Delivery time: generally about 3-5 days
Cambodian production under strict control of the World Fair Trade Organisation.
Produced from recycled riverbound or lakebound plastic in Cambodia