Beadbags Classic school bag made from recycled rice sack Ri10TJ pink
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Our sporty shoulder bag for everyone who loves bright colors.
- Height: 23cm; Width: 21cm; Depth: 6.5cm
- Made from recycled rice sack material
- 100% fairly produced, certified by the WFTO
- Tear-resistant and water-repellent
- The bag has a zippered compartment on the front and back outside under the bag flap
- Inside there is another zip pocket and two small pockets
- Equipped with a resistant, detachable Tampenjan harness from German deep sea ports (Wilhelmshaven, Bremerhaven, Hamburg)
More product highlights for you:
- This shoulder bag impresses with its sporty design
- The numerous compartments make it easier to stow away and find again
- At the same time, you make an active contribution to avoiding plastic waste with our upcycling product
- The orange Tampenjan belt (100% made in Germany) is not only very stable, but also a real eye-catcher
- You are individual, this shoulder bag is too - each bag is unique and is mainly produced by physically handicapped people, eg landmine victims, under the umbrella of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) in Cambodia. You make a valuable contribution to securing the livelihood of the local people.
As this is an upcycled product, the motifs may vary, but the basic colors remain the same. Each product is unique.
Delivery time: generally about 3-5 days
Cambodian production under strict control of the World Fair Trade Organisation.
Produced from recycled riverbound or lakebound plastic in Cambodia