Beadbags Classic shoulder bag made of reused mosquito net NET3TJ yellow
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Elegant upcycling shoulder bag meets stylish Tampenjan belt - one of our absolute product highlights.
- Height: 35cm; Width: 38cm; Depth: 18cm
- Made from innovative mosquito net and fishnet material
- 100% fairly produced, certified by the WFTO
- The bag combines beautiful elegance with a very tear-resistant Tampenjan strap
More product highlights for you:
- This bag is an absolute eye-catcher with its innovative material made from recycled mosquito net and fishnet material
- At the same time, you make an active contribution to avoiding plastic waste with our upcycling product
- Our customers tell us again and again that the cheerful color scheme of the product ensures real joie de vivre
- You are individual, this shoulder bag is too - each bag is unique and is mainly produced by physically handicapped people, eg landmine victims, under the umbrella of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) in Cambodia. You make a valuable contribution to securing the livelihood of the local people.
As this is an upcycled product, the motifs may vary, but the basic colors remain the same. Each product is unique.
Delivery time: generally about 3-5 days
Cambodian production under strict control of the World Fair Trade Organisation.
Produced from recycled riverbound or lakebound plastic in Cambodia