Beadbags Classic shoulder bag made from recycled cement sack with seaport strap CR10TJ blue buffalo
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Our practical shoulder bag for everyone who likes to be on the move.
- Height: 24cm; Width: 24cm; Depth: 5cm
- Made from recycled cement bag material
- 100% fairly produced, certified by the WFTO
- Tear-resistant and water-repellent
- The bag has a zippered compartment on the front and on the outside on the back
- Equipped with a resistant, detachable Tampenjan harness from German deep sea ports (Wilhelmshaven, Bremerhaven, Hamburg)
More product highlights for you:
- This shoulder bag is ideal for a night out with family or friends.
- Two zipped compartments on the front and back make it easier to store and find again
- At the same time, you make an active contribution to avoiding plastic waste with our upcycling product
- The orange Tampenjan belt (100% made in Germany) is not only very stable, but also a real eye-catcher
- You are individual, this shoulder bag is too - each bag is unique and is mainly produced by physically handicapped people, eg landmine victims, under the umbrella of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) in Cambodia. You make a valuable contribution to securing the livelihood of the local people.
As this is an upcycled product, the motifs may vary, but the basic colors remain the same. Each product is unique.
Delivery time: generally about 3-5 days
Cambodian production under strict control of the World Fair Trade Organisation.
Produced from recycled riverbound or lakebound plastic in Cambodia