Beadbags Classic tote bag made from recycled rice sack Ri2TJ pink checked
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Lots of storage space, lots of colors - our customers love this tote bag!
- Height: 33.5cm; Width: 31cm; Depth: 4cm
- Made from recycled rice sack material
- 100% fairly produced, certified by the WFTO
- Tear-resistant and water-repellent
- The bag has a zippered pocket on the outside front
- Inside there is another zip pocket and two slip pockets
- Equipped with a resistant, detachable Tampenjan harness from German deep sea ports (Wilhelmshaven, Bremerhaven, Hamburg)
More product highlights for you:
- This tote bag is a real eye-catcher!
- The numerous compartments make it easier to stow away and find again
- At the same time, you make an active contribution to avoiding plastic waste with our upcycling product
- The orange Tampenjan belt (100% made in Germany) is not only very stable, but also a real eye-catcher
- You are individual, this shoulder bag is too - each bag is unique and is mainly produced by physically handicapped people, eg landmine victims, under the umbrella of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) in Cambodia. You make a valuable contribution to securing the livelihood of the local people.
As this is an upcycled product, the motifs may vary, but the basic colors remain the same. Each product is unique.
Delivery time: generally about 3-5 days
Cambodian production under strict control of the World Fair Trade Organisation.
Produced from recycled riverbound or lakebound plastic in Cambodia