Beadbags Classic Universal Tote Bag TJ77 Cement Blue Buffalo
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Absolutely stylish: Our popular universal carrier bag, equipped with a Tampenjan strap for comfortable carrying.
- Height: 43cm; Width: 33cm; Depth: 5cm
- Made from recycled cement bag material
- 100% fairly produced, certified by the WFTO
- A great everyday companion with a magnetic fastener on the outside and two slide-in compartments and a zipped compartment on the inside
- Equipped with a resistant, detachable Tampenjan harness from German deep sea ports (Wilhelmshaven, Bremerhaven, Hamburg)
More product highlights for you:
- Our TJ77 is just as ideal for small purchases as for the next outing with friends.
- The material is robust and light at the same time - ideal for a bag that you can take to the next meeting with your friends as well as to a picnic at the lake.
- The orange Tampenjan belt (100% made in Germany) is not only very stable, but also a real eye-catcher
- By using upcycling products, you make an active contribution to avoiding plastic waste
- You are individual, this universal carrier bag is too - each bag is unique and is mainly produced by physically handicapped people, eg landmine victims, under the umbrella of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) in Cambodia. You make a valuable contribution to securing the livelihood of the local people.
As this is an upcycled product, the motifs may vary, but the basic colors remain the same. Each product is unique.
Delivery time: generally about 3-5 days
Cambodian production under strict control of the World Fair Trade Organisation.
Produced from recycled riverbound or lakebound plastic in Cambodia