Beadbags Classic shoulder bag made of reused mosquito net NET11TJ yellow
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
That looks classy: Our shoulder bag, innovatively made from leftovers from mosquito net production and equipped with a stylish Tampenjan strap.
- Height: 43cm; Width: 33cm; Depth: 5cm
- Made from leftovers from mosquito net production
- 100% fairly produced, certified by the WFTO
- Closable with zipper
- The bag has two slip pockets on the outside and a zip pocket on the back
- Inside, the bag has a zip pocket and two slip pockets on the opposite side
- Equipped with a resistant, detachable Tampenjan harness from German deep sea ports (Wilhelmshaven, Bremerhaven, Hamburg)
More product highlights for you:
- This shoulder bag impresses with its elegant design and innovative, light material
- Thanks to its various compartments, it offers the possibility of stowing away everything that is important so that it is easy to find when you are out and about
- The orange Tampenjan belt (100% made in Germany) is not only very stable, but also a real eye-catcher
- By using upcycling products, you make an active contribution to avoiding plastic waste
- You are individual, this universal carrier bag is too - each bag is unique and is mainly produced by physically handicapped people, eg landmine victims, under the umbrella of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) in Cambodia. You make a valuable contribution to securing the livelihood of the local people.
As this is an upcycled product, the motifs may vary, but the basic colors remain the same. Each product is unique.
Delivery time: generally about 3-5 days
Cambodian production under strict control of the World Fair Trade Organisation.
Produced from recycled riverbound or lakebound plastic in Cambodia